找回密码
 注册会员
半条命(Half-Life)相关QQ群号码Half-Life历史事件表
查看: 6042|回复: 29

兰色沸点:起源 及 更新新闻【MOD DB再次更新】

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-12-14 17:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
芸芸MOD中,它将脱颖而出
开发者门并不满足于仅3年前才发出的高画质游戏,将在SOURCE引擎上完成它的新版本!
Barney's Tales is a total conversion of the original Half-Life Blue Shift add-on. Source Engine, used in mod, will allow us to visit the world of the scary Black Mesa Research Facility once more.
Security officer Barney Calhoun, undecided major, was going on his first shift in a research facility. He put on his uniform, got his Glock-18 in the armory and set out for the Sector 3. Suddenly, Barney felt an explosion and the lift he was going by fell down. Next thing he saw when consciousness returned was a strange alien tearing a scientist.
With the personnel and security officers at his side Barney must escape the Black Mesa before it becomes a blazing crater...

The development team is working at some innovations of Barney's Tales:

Authentic feedback as at present shooting.
There will be no invented commandos - troops are made on real prototypes of US Army soldiers. All events occur in desert-mountain place, that's why the camouflage of the paratroopers would be appropriate.
Realistic models of weapons, every nut or screw is considered
Techniques added - player will be able to drive some
Lots of tasks using physics will be involved
HDR-lighting will be added.
Rather than in the original Blue Shift the storyline is presented in another view
The plot is expanded, even new chapters are added.

以上是在MODDB上的原文,上面的一段叙述的是主流剧情,与BLUESHIFT一样;
从后面的语句可以了解:
BSS将使用新的武器,
人物模型,
更多交通工具和科技器械可以被玩家驾驶和使用,
在任务中会增加运用到物理引擎的内容[如著名的跷跷板],
有HDR特效,
会有超出BS原剧情的内容,
会有新角色增加
游戏截图

更多图片查看:http://mods.moddb.com/7379/barne ... urce/image-gallery/
更多详细信息:http://mods.moddb.com/7379/barneys-tales-bs-remake-on-source/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
最新更新新闻

14 comments | Sun 12th Aug, 2007 @ 3:40:51am | By -Kub
Greetings!
Yup, we were silent about 9 months and we have decided at last to show the public what we were working on so hard. Of course, we've had some rearrangements during this period of time. Some people left, some entered the team. Ah, okay, I'm finished with sad.
Now about some curious things. You know, we did not want to give any new media, but there was some funny case. Once I received an e-mail with an offer to give an interview to a Czech site hl2.vokr.com, then had a quick chat with LEXX and we both thought: "Whatever!" You know, answering those questions was rather a nice experience. Here's the link to an English version of the conversation - try it, there are really interesting details about our upcoming mod, some information about the release date, visual and Ai features.
Sure thing, what media release without any screenshots? Here they are:

After we received some angry responses about those desert-camouflage, we've decided to alter them. From now on they are going to look accurately like HECU soldiers in the original. As you can see, we have one screenshots from the beginning chapter and two ones from ba_maint.
Hope you liked that. Waiting for you impressions about the shots and the interview in our mod profile.
Good luck and stay tuned!
别来无恙!
是的,已经沉默了9个月的我们终于要公开展示我们的工作多么的艰难。当然,我们在这段时间内有了一些调整。一些人离开了,一些人加入了。厄...好吧,我很伤感。
现在说一说那些另人好奇的事情。你知道,我们并不想发布任何新的媒体文件,不过我们有一些其他有趣的东西。我收到过一封来自HL2.VOKR.COM的电子邮件,邀请我们接受访问。于是我们和LEXX进行了一个快速交谈,并且我们都认为:“随便吧!”你知道,回答那些问题比直接体验好的多。这里是英文的对话内容- 不妨看看在那里的一些关于MOD发布的有趣详情,其中包括有关发布时间,视角和AI方面的信息。
确定没有截图的媒体发布吗?这里就是:(见上面的那几张图)
在收到了一些关于那些表层内容的愤怒的反馈之后,我们决定变更它们 。从现在开始它们将变的象HECU士兵那样真实。就象你所看到的,我们在首页上已经放上了开始章节和BA MAINT地图的截图。
希望你能喜欢。期待你对图片和位于MOD PROFILES的访问内容!

30 comments | Sat 18th Nov, 2006 @ 10:17:08am | By -Kub
Hi there! So, the latest news post is dated the 24th July, and I guess, you wanna know what happened to that mod with such a strange title . You know, there was even one post asking crazily “Mod dead? Please, NOOO!”  So, folks, I can assure all of you, that the project is alive and it truly, but very, very slowly comes to the end. Heh, what I’m talking about, I didn’t do anything during this half a year!
First of all, the team had some staff rearrangement. Xelious, our mapper, has recently leaved us, but 4 tough guys came. Meet up Ultemate and bredlyy, two perfect weapon and character artists, Ha1fer (you may know him by his self-created mod, Penetration) and Shad3r, texture and sound effects creator
Second. Barney’s Tales was added to the MODdb top 100 sites list. I’m glad that mod always stays in the top 10 – top 20 numbers, but it would be better if it stays in the top 5, huh?  Anyway, it’s up to you to decide.
The third thing to discuss is MOTY 2006, of course. Yes, the mod is too young, but I have some trumps to make you click that treasured “vote” button above the brief description of BT. Let’s see what for I was typing all this:
上一次更新是在7月,一定有很多声音在问:这个MOD死了吗? 我们可以负责的告诉你,这个项目是真实的,只不过会很漫长,因为我们在这半年里几乎没做什么事!
首先,我们的制作小组有一些变动,我们的地图制作者XELIOUS最近离开了我们,不过4个新人又加入了。来认识ULTEMATE和BREDLYY,他们是两个出色的武器和品质的制作者,以及HA1FER你可能知道他自己制作的MOD:PENETRATION),还有SHAD3R,文字语音制作人
其次,BSS[B‘T]进入了MODDB的前一百。我们很高兴我们的MOD保持在前10到前20之间,但如果它能升到第五不是更好?这依靠与你的关注
                                                                                                                         POST  BY  KUB ON MODDB
                                                                                                                          TRANSLATED BY HZOMBIE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
兰色行动:起源宣传片
BS:s的官方网上并没有相关消息,但为了玩家能更轻松的欣赏到BSS的场景,有人制作了一个类似于SLIDESHOW的宣传片,甚至比BMS的宣传出现的更早
由于YOUTUBE维护,宣传片暂时已经无法观看,我们将尽快找到其他可用地址
PS:本人觉得这个宣传片有点可笑,特别是那滑稽的音乐
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
这个MOD的官方网站终于能正常运行,点击进入
不过可惜的是,这个网站使用的是阿尔巴尼亚语,所以你可能不会看见什么你想看到的东西`+_-(

[ 本帖最后由 H.E.V.Zombie 于 2007-9-13 17:37 编辑 ]
发表于 2006-12-16 10:35 | 显示全部楼层
假的???????
 楼主| 发表于 2006-12-16 12:23 | 显示全部楼层
真的
只是象BMS一样还没有开发完成
发表于 2006-12-18 15:48 | 显示全部楼层
真的????期待ing
发表于 2006-12-18 18:46 | 显示全部楼层
已经完全脱离Gbox了。